Friday, May 8, 2009

Coming back to the Blog

Well its been sometime sense I wrote on this thing but I'm sitting here and just ran back across it and decided what the hell why not give people an update, if people even read this. I have been in school for the past 7-8 months at OSU, not the most interesting place I'd say. There's not much to do here except drink, heavily and the people are somewhat close minded. At this point I find myself thinking what will the next few years bring if I decide to stick it out in the place. This brings me to my next point, I was online the other day and looked at the U of O website for geography, which is my major here, and see that I would be closer to graduating from there if I transferred back instead of sticking it out here. If any of you know me, you know that I have been to 4 schools in the same amount of years. I'm a ridiculous person when it comes to finding a place I can stick with but Corvallis...well sucks.
I really can't say to much about this place other than maybe I made my decision to soon on where to go.

No comments: